Sales roles are difficult to hire.
Job boards don't work like they used to.
There are 9.2 million job openings employers can't fill.
Thank you Great Resignation.
Bad hires are costly.
It costs at least $90,000 to replace a bad sales hire.
HIRING SALES IS HARD.
Getting them to succeed is even harder. The “average” salesperson is FAR less than average. Sales is hard, so hard companies have stopped teaching it, instead opting for...
- SDR = simple discovery robot
- AE = automation engineer
- CSR = CLUELESS support rep
Sales hires are difficult for founders without sales leadership experience & job boards just aren't getting done (Seller's Market)
- Missed Opportunity in a hot market
- $100k Mistake (they can't build it for you)
- Sales recruiting is hard & time-consuming, so you settle or don't hire at all.